Category:Helen B. Sterling (ship, 1920)
- 1920 Launched at Portland as Peninsula type wooden steamers and completed as sailing vessels for the offshore lumber trade. Named: OREGON FIR
- 1927-01 Arriving off the Northwest coast under Capt. F. G. Nelson, 81 days out from Shanghai with sails and gaffs lost in a series of heavy storms, drifted into Queen Charlotte Sound and to within 300 yards of the beach before she was towed to safety.
- 1927-01-18 Arriving at Astoria she was sold to Capt. E. R. Sterling, renamed: HELEN B. STERLING. (Rejigged)
- 1928 Sold to to the Pacific Export Lumber Co. (Wm Payne) of Portland, Oregon and ended her days about 1930 in Australia.
- 1930 Libelled for debt at Sydney.
Media in category "Helen B. Sterling (ship, 1920)"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.