Category:Helmshore railway station
Station opened in 1848 and closed in 1966. It was used by the East Lancashire Railway Preservation Society for a short perion in the early 1970s before the Preservation Society moved to it's current location.
Media in category "Helmshore railway station"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- East Lancashire Railway at Helmshore station 1970.jpg 600 × 420; 46 KB
- Old Railway Buildings now Houses - geograph.org.uk - 458534.jpg 640 × 480; 86 KB