municipality in the Capital Region of Denmark
|Location||Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
Helsingør municipality, also referred to in English as Elsinore municipality, is a municipality (Danish, kommune) in Frederiksborg County on the northeast coast of the island of Zealand (Sjælland) in eastern Denmark. The main town and the site of its municipal council is the town of Helsingør (also referred to in English as "Elsinore"). Kronborg Castle, known internationally as the setting of William Shakespeare's theatre play Hamlet, is today the town's main tourist attraction.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- Helsingør Kommune in art (5 C, 78 F)
- Mørdrup (2 C, 6 F)
- Nyrup Hegn (11 F)
- Tikøb (1 C, 2 F)
- Ålsgårde (5 C, 12 F)
Media in category "Helsingør Kommune"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- 3000 Helsingør, Denmark - panoramio.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 3.19 MB
- Coat of arms of Elsinore.svg 217 × 253; 81 KB
- Fields - panoramio (7).jpg 1,280 × 1,024; 351 KB
- Georg Poulsen Kulturværftet.jpg 1,920 × 2,560; 2.1 MB
- Gl. Vej - panoramio.jpg 1,280 × 1,024; 342 KB
- Kort-over-Julianelund.gif 866 × 600; 207 KB
- Map DK Helsingør.PNG 465 × 550; 19 KB