Jump to navigation Jump to search
cell type benign neoplasm that has physical basis in endothelial cells that line blood vessels and is characterised by increased number of normal or abnormal vessels filled with blood
|Subclass of|| cell type benign neoplasm,|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Cavernous hemangiomas (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Hemangioma of myometrium (1 C)
- ► Liver hemangioma (3 C)
- ► Pulmonary sclerosing pneumocytoma (1 C)
- ► Skin hemangioma (2 C, 17 F)
- ► Vertebral hemangioma (11 F)
Media in category "Hemangiomas"
This category contains only the following file.
- (UNESP-FMB DEO 20180927-19) Liver hemangioma, human.jpg 720 × 540; 70 KB