Henham, or Henham-on-the-Hill is a village and civil parish in the Uttlesford district of Essex, England. The village is situated 2.5 miles (4 km) north from Stansted Airport. The parish includes dispersed houses and buildings, farms, and the hamlets of Little Henham and Pledgdon Green. The River Cam flows through the north of the parish. The M11 motorway skirts and defines the western edge of the parish.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Brick walls in Henham (5 F)
- ► Ducks in Henham (15 F)
- ► Flower beds in Henham (7 F)
- ► Listed buildings in Henham (2 C)
- ► Public footpaths in Henham (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Streets in Henham (2 C, 3 F)
Media in category "Henham"
The following 27 files are in this category, out of 27 total.