Category:Henry Edwards Huntington
English: Henry Edwards Huntington (1850-1927) — a railroad magnate, and collector of art and rare books, and philanthropist.
- He and wife Arabella founded the Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens, on their former San Marino Ranch in San Marino, Los Angeles County, California.
- In 1901 he founded the Los Angeles Railway (Yellow Cars system) (L.A. streetcars) and Pacific Electric Railway (Red Cars system) (Southern California interurban).
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Henry Edwards Huntington"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Henry E. Huntington.jpg 3,359 × 4,587; 11.02 MB
- As we see 'em (148).jpg 4,703 × 7,159; 3.45 MB
- Huntington Drive.Rubidoux Mountain Post Card Cira 1910.jpg 1,074 × 694; 483 KB
- HuntingtonMansion-1915.jpg 800 × 575; 126 KB