Category:Henry II of Castile
Jump to navigation Jump to search
King of Castile
|Date of birth||13 January 1334|
|Date of death||29 May 1379|
Santo Domingo de la Calzada
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
|Henry II of Castile (Seville, 13 January 1334 – Santo Domingo de la Calzada, 29 May 1379) was the first King of Castile and León from the House of Trastámara. He became king in 1369 by defeating his half-brother, king Peter I of Castile, after numerous rebellions and battles. As king he was involved in the Ferdinanine Wars and the Hundred Years' War.|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Henry II of Castile"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Henry II of Castile"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Arms of Henry II of Castile before his accession.svg 763 × 922; 419 KB
- Arms of the Crown Castile with the Old Royal Crest.svg 516 × 953; 842 KB
- Heinrich II Kastilien 2018 Madrid.jpeg 494 × 659; 215 KB
- Medieval coin, Spanish real (FindID 521305).jpg 2,186 × 1,365; 1.57 MB
- Promesse du roi de Castille 1 - Archives Nationales - J-603-60.JPG 4,265 × 6,377; 3.05 MB
- Árbol genealógico de Pedro I y Enrique II de Castilla.png 1,190 × 1,240; 364 KB