Category:Henry J. Kaiser class oilers
English: The Henry J. Kaiser class is a class of fleet replenishment oilers which began construction in August of 1984. The class is comprised of eighteen underway replenishment oilers which are operated by Military Sealift Command to provide underway replenishment of fuel to United States Navy combat ships and jet fuel for aircraft aboard aircraft carriers at sea.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► USNS Andrew J. Higgins (T-AO-190) (1 C, 4 F)
- ► USNS Guadalupe (T-AO-200) (100 F)
- ► USNS Kanawha (T-AO-196) (35 F)
- ► USNS Rappahannock (T-AO-204) (57 F)
- ► USNS Tippecanoe (T-AO-199) (64 F)
- ► USNS Walter S. Diehl (T-AO-193) (47 F)
- ► USNS Yukon (T-AO-202) (2 C, 83 F)
Media in category "Henry J. Kaiser class oilers"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Graphic representation of a John Lewis-class oiler (2016).JPG 1,786 × 800; 1.01 MB
- Norfolk Naval Base 1996.jpg 1,900 × 2,830; 3.29 MB