Category:Heritage Square Museum
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Heritage Square Museum — in the Montecito Heights neighborhood of north-central Los Angeles, Southern California.
- An open air—historic houses—architecture museum and historic gardens park, with eight 19th-century buildings, moved here for preservation from their original L.A. sites.
- The museum focuses on interpreting the years 1850 to 1950 — a century of unprecedented growth in history of Los Angeles.
- Heritage Square Museum is located in the Arroyo Seco, beside the southern Arroyo Seco Parkway at 3800 Homer Street, Los Angeles.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Heritage Square Museum"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Basantapur 7.jpg 1.41 MB
- Basantapur at eve.jpg 127 KB
- Basantapur Darbar square.jpg 1.2 MB
- Basantapur eastsouth.jpg 1.44 MB
- Basantapur1.jpg 749 KB
- Durbar square pigeons.jpg 1.29 MB
- Heritage Square leaves.JPG 709 KB
- Heritage Square Museum.JPG 6.85 MB
- Mount Pleasant Arch.JPG 96 KB
- The Palms Depot Sign.jpg 2.18 MB
- Palms Depot.jpg 2.36 MB