From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Hessle is a town and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England, situated 5 miles (8 km) west of Kingston upon Hull city centre. It is part of Hull's built-up area but not within the city's boundaries. It is on the north bank of the Humber Estuary where the Humber Bridge crosses.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Buildings in Hessle (20 C, 49 F)
- ► Roads in Hessle (6 C, 1 F)
- ► Streets in Hessle (26 C, 26 F)
- ► Transport in Hessle (4 C)
- ► War memorial, Hessle (3 F)
Media in category "Hessle"
The following 47 files are in this category, out of 47 total.