English: Higham is a village and civil parish in Suffolk, England. Located on the eastern bank of the River Brett (which defines the parish's western boundary), around 400 metres north of the point at which it joins the River Stour, it is part of Babergh district. In 2005 it had a population of 140.
village in the United Kingdom
|Location||Babergh, United Kingdom|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Higham, Babergh"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Higham Hall.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 3.96 MB
- Higham street from the bridge - geograph.org.uk - 1287948.jpg 640 × 480; 83 KB
- Higham Village Green - geograph.org.uk - 40585.jpg 640 × 482; 100 KB
- Pound Farm, front.JPG 2,095 × 1,432; 1.62 MB
- Pound Farm, rear.JPG 3,082 × 1,954; 2.74 MB