Category:Hightown, West Yorkshire
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Hightown is a hamlet within Liversedge, West Yorkshire, England, with a diverse socioeconomic culture. To the north, neighbouring the border with Calderdale, is Windybank council estate. To the east is Hightown Rd, with some homes valued at over a million pounds, and to the south bordering Mirfield and Roberttown is a very middle-class private housing estate.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Barnabas' Church, Hightown (3 F)
Media in category "Hightown, West Yorkshire"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Central Avenue - Eighth Avenue - geograph.org.uk - 1311961.jpg 640 × 480; 206 KB
- Central Avenue - Ninth Avenue - geograph.org.uk - 1312421.jpg 640 × 480; 202 KB
- Fifth Avenue East - Ninth Avenue - geograph.org.uk - 1312422.jpg 640 × 480; 221 KB
- Upper Blacup, Hightown, Liversedge - geograph.org.uk - 247898.jpg 640 × 480; 101 KB