Himachal Pradesh (Hindi: हिमाचल प्रदेश, Punjabi: ਹਿਮਾਚਲ ਪ੍ਰਦੇਸ਼) is a state in the Punjab region in north-west India. Himachal Pradesh is spread over 21,629 sq mi (56,019 km²) and is bordered by the Indian states of Jammu and Kashmir on north, Punjab on west and south-west, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh on south, Uttarakhand on south-east and by Tibet (China) on the east. The literal meaning of Himachal Pradesh is Region of snowy mountains. Himachal Pradesh was also known as Deva Bhoomi (the land of the gods).
Ini nga kaarangay mayda han mga nasunod nga 14 nga mga ubos-nga-kaarangay, tikang hin 14 nga kabug-osan.
- ► Populated places in Himachal Pradesh (64 K, 2 P, 9 F)
- ► Buildings in Himachal Pradesh (24 K, 8 F)
- ► Culture of Himachal Pradesh (33 K)
- ► History of Himachal Pradesh (24 K)
- ► Nature of Himachal Pradesh (21 K)