From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Čeština: Hloubětín, Praha
English: Hloubětín is a district in Prague, located northeast of city centre. It borders Vysočany in the west, Kbely in the north, Černý Most in the east, Kyje in the south and Hrdlořezy in the southwest.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Cultural monuments in Hloubětín (11 C)
- ► Naučná stezka Prahy 14 (2 F)
- ► Rokytka in Hloubětín (3 C, 38 F)
- ► Transport in Hloubětín (12 C)
- ► Views of Hloubětín (4 F)
- ► Za horou (Hloubětín) (5 C, 6 F)
- ► Unidentified locations in Hloubětín (empty)
Media in category "Hloubětín"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.