English: Holliwell Bridge (listed as Holliwell Covered Bridge in some databases), a covered wooden bridge built in 1880 over the Middle River, 2.8 miles (4.5 km) east of Winterset in Scott Township, Madison County, Iowa, USA.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Instance of||wooden bridge,
|Location||Winterset, United States of America|
Media in category "Holliwell Bridge"
The following 34 files are in this category, out of 34 total.
- A446, Holliwell Covered Bridge, Madison County, Iowa, USA, 2016.jpg 1,024 × 683; 358 KB
- Holliwell Bridge 2.jpg 1,024 × 768; 1.03 MB
- Holliwell Bridge South End.JPG 3,872 × 2,592; 2.36 MB
- Holliwell Covered bridge 16 July 2011.jpg 720 × 537; 85 KB
- Holliwell Covered Bridge.jpg 4,200 × 2,400; 2.75 MB
- HolliwellBridge MadisonCounty NorthSide.JPG 3,872 × 2,592; 2.43 MB