Category:Holt Manufacturing Company
English: The Holt Manufacturing Company was the first company to successfully manufacture a continuous track tractor. By the turn of the twentieth century the company was the leading manufacturer of combine harvesters in the United States and an important manufacturer of steam traction engines. During World War I their tractors were widely used as artillary tractors.
|Instance of||business enterprise|
|Location||Tazewell County, United States of America|
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished||1925|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Holt Manufacturing Company"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- History logo Holt Cat.gif 200 × 189; 27 KB
- Holt East Peoria 1910 interior left.jpg 738 × 435; 72 KB
- Holt East Peoria 1910 interior more.jpg 738 × 438; 81 KB
- Holt East Peoria 1910 outside with Minnesota tractor.jpg 738 × 569; 79 KB
- Interior Holt Caterpillar factory East Peoria Illinois 1910.png 738 × 435; 396 KB