Jump to navigation Jump to search
Holy Island or Holy Isle may refer to:
- Category:Holy Island, County Clare (Inish Cealtra), near Mountshannon on the west shore of Lough Derg.
- United Kingdom
- Category:Lindisfarne, England, home of a medieval monastery
- Category:Holy Island, Northumberland, its parish
- Category:Holy Island, Firth of Clyde, in the Firth of Clyde off the Isle of Arran in Scotland
- Category:Eileach an Naoimh, also known as Holy Isle, located in the Firth of Lorn in Scotland
- Category:Holy Island, Anglesey, in Wales
- Category:Vaygach, Arctic Circle, Russia, with one community of 100 inhabitants, Varnek.
- United States
- Category:Holy Island, Massachusetts north of Cape Ann in Massachusetts.
This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Holy Island, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Holy Island and all pages with titles containing “Category:Holy Island”
Wikimedia disambiguation page
|Instance of||Wikimedia disambiguation page|