Category:Hounslow Loop Line
The Hounslow Loop Line is a railway line in southwest London which was opened by the London and South Western Railway in 1850. It leaves the Waterloo to Reading Line at Barnes Junction and after some seven and a half miles rejoins it at a triangular junction between Whitton and Feltham.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Chiswick railway station (1 C, 17 F)
- ► Hounslow railway station (17 F)
- ► Isleworth railway station (9 F)
- ► Kew Bridge railway station (20 F)
- ► Syon Lane railway station (8 F)
Media in category "Hounslow Loop Line"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Hounslow to Isleworth railway line - geograph.org.uk - 236080.jpg 640 × 480; 129 KB
- London MMB «I1 Kew Line.jpg 3,972 × 2,588; 4.42 MB