Category:House of Burgundy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
cadet branch of the Capetian dynasty, dukes of Burgundy
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished date|
|Category maintenance links|
- Note: This category refers to the Capetian House of Burgundy. For the family branch of the House of Valois, see House of Valois.
This category has the following 117 subcategories, out of 117 total.
- Adelaide of Burgundy (4 C)
- Afonso I of Portugal (10 C, 9 F)
- Afonso II of Portugal (5 C, 3 F)
- Afonso III of Portugal (6 C, 1 F)
- Afonso IV of Portugal (5 C, 1 F)
- Afonso Dinis of Portugal (2 F)
- Afonso Sanches of Portugal, Lord of Albuquerque (1 C, 6 F)
- Afonso of Portugal (1315) (1 F)
- Alice of Burgundy (1 F)
- Anne-Marguerite of Burgundy (1 F)
- Denis I of Portugal (5 C, 1 P, 1 F)
- Gil Sanches of Portugal (2 F)
- Henry of Burgundy, Count of Portugal (4 C, 3 F)
- Henry of Portugal (1191) (2 F)
- Hugh of Burgundy, Lord of Montréal (1 C, 3 F)
- Hugh I, Duke of Burgundy (1 C, 3 F)
- Hugh II, Duke of Burgundy (2 C, 8 F)
- Hugh III, Duke of Burgundy (2 C, 5 F)
- Hugh IV, Duke of Burgundy (3 C, 1 F)
- Hugh V, Duke of Burgundy (2 C, 2 F)
- Isabelle of Burgundy (4 F)
- Louis of Burgundy (1 C, 7 F)
- Vincent of Portugal (1268) (4 F)
- Yolande, Countess of Nevers (1 C, 3 F)
Media in category "House of Burgundy"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.