Category:House of Orléans
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The House of Orléans is a cadet branch of the House of Bourbon, descending in male-line from Philippe of France, Duke of Orléans who received his title in 1661. He was the second son of Louis XIII of France and Anne of Austria when they held the rank of princes of the blood. Philippe's descendant, King Louis Philippe I of the French, ruled France from 1830 until his deposition in 1848. Further descendants of the House continue their claim to the throne with the title of "prince" or "princess of Orléans" with the style "Royal Highness".
This category has the following 41 subcategories, out of 41 total.
- ► Coats of arms of dukes of of Orléans (4 F)
- ► Amélie of Orléans (5 C, 2 P, 51 F)
- ► Anne Marie d'Orléans (1 C, 35 F)
- ► Anne Marie Louise d'Orléans, Duchess of Montpensier (4 C, 1 P, 24 F)
- ► Princess Anne of Orléans (1906-1986) (5 F)
- ► Princess Anne, Duchess of Calabria (4 F)
- ► Charles de Saint-Albin (7 F)
Media in category "House of Orléans"
The following 55 files are in this category, out of 55 total.