Category:Houses on the National Register of Historic Places in Leon County, Florida
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Averitt-Winchester House (4 F)
- ► Brokaw-McDougall House (8 F)
- ► Flavius C. Coles Farmhouse (3 F)
- ► Gov. John W. Martin House (7 F)
- ► John Gilmore Riley House (9 F)
- ► Lewis House (Tallahassee, Florida) (5 F)
- ► Tookes House (3 F)
Media in category "Houses on the National Register of Historic Places in Leon County, Florida"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.