Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Category:Hoy is an island of the Orkney Islands, Scotland.
Hoy may also refer to:
- Category:Hoy (hamlet), on the island of Hoy, Orkney Islands, Scotland
- Category:Hoy (Lake Constance), Bavaria, Germany
- Category:Hoy, Mississippi, United States
- Category:Hoy, Shetland Islands, Scotland
- Category:Hoy (surname)
- Category:Hoy, West Virginia, United States
- Category:Hoy (boats), A hoy was a small sloop-rigged coasting ship or a heavy barge used for freight, usually with a burthen of about 60 tons (bm).
This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Hoy (disambiguation), Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Hoy (disambiguation) and all pages with titles containing “Category:Hoy (disambiguation)”
Wikimedia disambiguation page
|Instance of||Wikimedia disambiguation page|
|Said to be the same as||Today, Dnes, I dag, Bugün|