Category:Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest — having numerous large non-contiguous sections around most of Nevada, and a smaller portion in the Eastern Sierra region of California.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Ely Ranger District (1 C)
- ► Hoover Wilderness (97 F)
- ► Jarbidge Ranger District (6 C, 15 F)
- ► Spring Mountains National Recreation Area (1 C, 6 F)
- ► Toquima Range (3 C, 9 F)
Media in category "Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.