Category:Hutchinson County Historical Museum
English: The Hutchinson County Historical Museum, also known as Boom Town Revisited, is a museum in Borger, Texas, with more than sixty exhibits spanning the period from the 16th-century expedition of Francisco Vasquez de Coronado to the Texas Panhandle petroleum boom of the 1920s. The museum, which opened in 1977, is housed in a two-story building constructed in 1927.
Media in category "Hutchinson County Historical Museum"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Adobe Walls exhibit at Boomtown Revisited Picture 2115.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 1.66 MB
- Automotive exhibit at Boomtown Revisited Picture 2108.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 1.85 MB
- Borger, TX Museum Boomtown Revisited Picture 2114.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 1.19 MB
- Gasoline pump at Boomtown Revisited Picture 2109.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 1.2 MB
- Santa Fe Railroad exhibit at Boomtown Revisited Picture 2116.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 1.25 MB
- Sign of original jail in Borger, TX Picture 2121.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 1.38 MB
- Teacher model at Boomtown Revisited Picture 2111.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 1.2 MB