From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- The Wall structures are grouped into a specific sub-category: Main Gates (4), Pavillons (4), Secret Gates (5), Turrets (10), Poru (10), but also Water Gates (2), Bongdon (1), Command Posts (2), Observation Towers (3), Crossbow Platforms (2)
- Subcategory Poru contains all the 10 structures named 포루 (poru) in Korean. There are colliding names: go to the subcategory and use the gallery for disambiguation.
- Subcategory Yongdo encompasses everything related to the spur (including turrets).
- The two extent Guard Platforms (Jeokdae) are seen as substructures of the North Main Gate (Janganmun), and no sub category is attributed.
- Yongyeon (the pond outside the Wall, in front of Dongbukgangnu) is categorized with this Pavilion.
한국어: 사적 제3호 수원 화성.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Bongdon (Hwaseong Fortress) (9 F)
- ► Haenghaeng (Hwaseong Fortress) (17 F)
- ► Turrets (Hwaseong Fortress) (8 C)
- ► Water Gates (Hwaseong Fortress) (3 C)
- ► Yongdo (Hwaseong Fortress) (7 F)
Pages in category "Hwaseong Fortress"
This category contains only the following page.