From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- The Wall structures are grouped into a specific sub-category: Main Gates (4), Pavillons (4), Secret Gates (5), Turrets (10), Poru (10), but also Water Gates (2), Bongdon (1), Command Posts (2), Observation Towers (3), Crossbow Platforms (2)
- Subcategory Poru contains all the 10 structures named 포루 (poru) in Korean. There are colliding names: go to the subcategory and use the gallery for disambiguation.
- Subcategory Yongdo encompasses everything related to the spur (including turrets).
- The two extent Guard Platforms (Jeokdae) are seen as substructures of the North Main Gate (Janganmun), and no sub category is attributed.
- Yongyeon (the pond outside the Wall, in front of Dongbukgangnu) is categorized with this Pavilion.
한국어: 사적 제3호 수원 화성.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Bongdon (Hwaseong Fortress) (9 F)
- ► Haenghaeng (Hwaseong Fortress) (17 F)
- ► Turrets (Hwaseong Fortress) (8 C)
- ► Water Gates (Hwaseong Fortress) (3 C)
- ► Yongdo (Hwaseong Fortress) (7 F)
Pages in category "Hwaseong Fortress"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Hwaseong Fortress"
The following 84 files are in this category, out of 84 total.