- Built by Jakobson Shipyard Inc of Oyster Bay, New York
- Hull Number: 231
- Length: 28.7 m
- Hull Breadth: 8,2 m
- Hull Depth: 3.4 m
- Gross Tonnage: 231
- Net Tonnage: 157
- single screw tug rated at 2,000 horsepower.
- Previous Vessel Names: DALZELLEAGLE
- Previous Vessel Owners: New Haven Transport, MORAN TOWING, CORP.
- Owner: MCALLISTER TOWING AND TRANSPORTATION COMPANY INC
- USCG Doc. No.: 277931
- Call Sign: WDE6022
The tug was acquired by Moran Towing of New York, New York. Where it is reported that she retained her original name. However, she was then acquired by McAllister Towing of New York, New York where the tug was renamed as the McAllister Brothers.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► McAllister Brothers (tugboat, 1958) (1 F)