From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Livingston & Co Ltd Peterhead
- Yard No: 09
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 09.12.1961
- Date of completion: 05.1962
- Length over all: 33.2 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 7,4 m
- Draught: 3.6 m
- GRT: 217
- NET: 90
- Main engine: 785 hp 6-cyl 4SCSA by Ruston Hornsby Lincoln
- Speed: kn
- Reefer points:
- 1962 Named: GN 77 GRANTON HARRIER for William Carnie Ltd, Granton Edinburgh Flag: United Kingdom
- 1969 Sold to Croan Trawlers Ltd, Granton Edinburgh (Joe Croan manager)
- 1970 Sold to British United Trawlers Ltd, Granton Edinburgh
- 08.06.1973 Caught fire of Barra Outer Hebrides, crew took to the life raft, ten crew rescued by marine biology ship "Challenger", four other bodied picked from the sea.
- 1976 Sold to Putford Enterprises Lowestoft Renamed: LT 231 CHUDLEIGH
- 1986 Converted to an ORSV (Oil Rig Safety / Supply Vessel)
- 1993 Sold to Dutch Owners in Ijmuiden and used as charter vessel
- 2008 Converted to houseboat.
- Look up "IMO 5135070"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Chudleigh (ship, 1962) (5 F)