- 1960: Built by 'James Pollock, Sons & Co' at Faversham (YN 2117)
- GRT: 109
- 1scr diesel 2tew 5cyl British-Polar type M1 935bhp
- sp 11.5kn, bp18t
- 1960 Named: LORD WAVERLEY for 'PLA - Port of London Authority' at London
- 19xx: To 'J. Jackabait' at Point Wharf, Greenwich (GBR)
- 1993 Sold to 'Port of Tibury' at Tilbury (GBR)
- 199x: To "General Marine" at London - laid up
- 2006: For sale priced £30,000
- 19.05.2010 Departed the Thames on route to the Swale
- Look up "IMO 5212218"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Lord Waverley (tugboat, 1960) (1 F)