From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- 1958 Built by German shipbuilders Rolandwerft GmbH, Bremen, Germany
- Yard No: 872
- Launch Date: 29.3.1958
- Length: 43,46 m
- Beam: 7,83 m
- Draft: 1,65 m
- Brt: 294
- Dwt: 72.
- Main enigine: 8-cyl, MWM diesel 530 hp, 351 kW Speed 11,5 kn
- 1985 Refit with Cummins diesel 950 hp, Speed 12,5 kn
- Passengers: 359
- 06.08.1958 Named: Oldenburg Delivered to Deutsche Bundesbahn Schiffsdienst Wangerooge, used as a ferry service between the mainland and the Friesian island of Wangerooge Flag: Germany
- 1975 Then she was first chartered by and then sold to Reederei Warrings and touring around Leer and Wilhelmshaven
- 1982 Sold to Harle-Reederei Warrings, Carolinensiel, Germany
- 11.1985 Sold to the The Lundy Co. Ltd. to replace Lundy's transport boat, the Polar Bear. Flag: United Kingdom
- 1986 After a refurbishment at Appledore shipyard and receiving new engines, she began her journeys for passengers and supplies to Lundy.
- Look up "IMO 5262146"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Oldenburg (ship, 1958) (1 C, 19 F)