From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Fishing ship
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Metz, Urk Netherlands, completed by Machinefabriek A. Hoekman Urk
- Yard No: 14
- Keel laid:
- Launch date:
- Date of completion: 1964-06-25
- Length over all: 34.44 m later 34.52
- LPP: 29.94 m
- Beam: 6.44 later 6.50 m
- Draught: 2.95 later 1.20 m
- BRT: 134.74 in 1972 to 141.64
- Main engine: Stork 530 pk of 1964, 1973-05 Deutz 800 pk of 1973, later Cummins 270 pk
- Speed: kn
- 1964 Named: KW 221 ARIE JACOB for H. Krijgsman Katwijk Flag: Netherlands
- Callsign: PCTZ.
- 1972-10 Rebuilt, lengthened to loa. 34,44
- 1991 Sold to Thalassa Vof of J. Roode in Schoonhoven Rebuilt as partyship by Scheepswerf Friesland in Harlingen Renamed: THALASSA ENI number 02206019
- Sold to gebr. Hans en Eddy Heymen, Huissen
- Look up "IMO 6514819"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Thalassa (ship, 1964) (4 F)