From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: RoRo passenger ferry.
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: A/S Sandnessjoen Slip & Mek. Verksted, Norway
- Yard No: 24
- Keel laid:
- Launch date:
- Date of completion: 6.71
- Length over all: 37.50 m
- LPP: 33.50 m
- Beam: 8.54 m
- Draft: 2.74 meters (3.70 m moulded)
- GRT: 277.22
- DWT: 322 tons lightship
- NET: 91.36
- Main engine: Normo RSP 6, 532 bHp/397 kW at 425 rpm
- Speed: 10 kn
- 1971 Named: BJARKOY for Troms Fylkes Dampskibsselskap Flag: Norway
- 1981 Sold to Walk The Plank Development, Ltd., Lancaster Renamed: FITZCARRALDO Flag: United Kingdom
- 1992 Converted to touring theatre/performance ship
- 07.2008 The ship is permanently in Canning Dock in Liverpool, unable to sail because the metal around its propeller gland is rusting and needs expensively replacing.
- Look up "IMO 7112137"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Fitzcarraldo (ship, 1971) (6 F)