From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- 1981 Built at Jansen Schiffswerft, Leer, Germany
- Named: Nordfahrt
- 1995 Renamed: Azur
- Flag: Antigua and Barbuda
- Owned: Reederei Erwin Strahlmann, Marne, Germany
- 02.2006 Renamed: Azur I
- Changed flag: Panama
- Callsign: 3EEH
- Sold to: Intersea Management, Montagnola, Switzerland
- 04.2007 Renamed: Fortuna II
- Sold to: Atlantic Minibulk AS, Norway
- Look up "IMO 8111776"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Azur (ship, 1981) (1 F)