- Type: Passenger ship
- Date of order: 1984-04-16
- Built: 1986 by Oy Valmet Ab, Helsingfors, Finland.
- Yard number: 321
- length: 142.90 m
- Width: 24.70 m
- Depth: 5.75 m
- BRT: 21,484 tons, after refit Brt. 22,412 tons
- NRT: 10,537 tons
- DWT: 2,441 tons
- Main engines: Fyra Wärtsilä-Vasa 12V32, 17,652 kW.
- Speed: 20 kn (37 km/h)
- Passengers: 1,500, after refit 1,537
- Named: M/S BIRKA PRINCESS and delivered 22 april 1986 to Birka Line Ab, Mariehamn, Finland. Built for 350,000,000 FIM.
- 1999-01 Refitted by Lloyds Werft, Bremerhaven, Tyskland
- 2004-10-29 Technical problems in Mariehamn.
- 2006-02-13 Sold to Louis Public Co, Limassol, Cyprus
- 2006-03-17 Renamed: SEA DIAMOND and registered at Malta, Valletta
- 2006-04-06 Registered for Elona Maritime, Ltd, Valletta, Malta
- 2006-04-28 Registered in Pireus, Greece
- 2007-04-05 Around 16:00 EEST (13:00 UTC) the ship ran aground east of Nea Kameni, within the caldera of the Greek island of Santorini, began taking on water. The 1,193 passengers were safely evacuated in three and a half hours, with four injuries, two passengers missing. The ship was towed off the rocks, and her list stabilized.
- 2007-04-06 Shortly before 7:00 EEST the ship sunk, a few hundred metres from the shore.
- Look up "IMO 8406731"