From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- IMO Number: 9383936
- MMSI Number: 311020600
- Callsign: C6XS7
- Shipyard: STX Europe, Turku, Finland
- Laid down: 12 November 2007
- Launched: 22 November 2008
- Ship type: Passenger ship
- Length: 361.8 metres (1,187 ft)
- Beam: 63.4 metres (208 ft)
- Gross Register Tonnage: 225,282 tons
- Engines: 3 × Wärtsilä 12V engines (13,860 kW/18,590 hp each), 3 × Wärtsilä 16V engines (18,480 kW/24,780 hp each)
- Passengers: 5,400 (double capacity; 6,296 maximum)
- Flag: The Bahamas
- Home port: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- 2007: Hull number 1363 laid down at the STX Europe Shipyards, Turku, Finland.
- 2008: Launch of the hull, moved for final interior outfitting.
- 2009: Christening, named M/S Oasis of the Seas for Royal Caribbean International.
- Source: MarineTraffic.com and sourced data at MS Oasis of the Seas
- Look up "IMO 9383936"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Oasis of the Seas (ship, 2009) (1 C, 1 P, 45 F)