Category:Images from Leo Baeck Institute Collections
Leo Baeck Institute, New York is a library and archive with focused on the history of German-speaking Jewry. Its collections include over 80,000 books, 10,000 archival collections, 25,000 digitized photographs, and 2,000 digitized artworks. Images in this category have been donated by Leo Baeck Institute to Wikimedia Commons under a Creative Commons BY-SA license or as free content to improve Wikipedia articles related to the history of German-speaking Jews.
All images have been donated based on provenance research by LBI staff that demonstrates that the image is in the public domain in the United States and Germany or that the Institute has acquired the rights from the Author/Owner to release it under a Creative Commons BY-SA license.
Media in category "Images from Leo Baeck Institute Collections"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Kurt Hirschfeld (1902 - 1964), German-Jewish Theater Director.jpg 176 × 246; 36 KB
- Moritz Steinschneider writing at his desk.jpg 785 × 623; 56 KB
- Moritz Steinschneider.II.jpg 1,670 × 1,819; 1.24 MB
- Moritz Steinschneider.jpg 2,200 × 2,646; 1.75 MB
- Moses Mendelson's glases P7160074.JPG 1,856 × 1,704; 589 KB