Category:Images from the Travelers in the Middle East Archive
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Travelers in the Middle East Archive (TIMEA) describes itself as "a digital archive that focuses on Western interactions with the Middle East (الشرق الأوسط), particularly travels to Egypt ([مصر) during the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries."
- It is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services and Rice University.
- All of the website's content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License. However, many photographs and images were published prior to 1923, and are thus currently in the public domain, meaning that they can be freely used for any purpose without attribution.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► A Confederate Soldier in Egypt (6 F)
- ► Musee de Boulaq (17 F)
Pages in category "Images from the Travelers in the Middle East Archive"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Images from the Travelers in the Middle East Archive"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 2,311 total.(previous page) (next page)
- A Cka”ah. (1836) - TIMEA.jpg 102 KB
- A Copt (1878) - TIMEA.jpg 134 KB
- Aboo Bekr.png 62 KB
- Ahmed (1878) - TIMEA.jpg 135 KB
- Alee (Egyptian coin).png 59 KB
- Amun-Min Kamutef.jpg 73 KB