Category:Immaculate Heart of Mary Church (Brooklyn)
The Immaculate Heart of Mary Roman Catholic Church at 2805 Fort Hamilton Parkway at the corner of East 4th Street in the Windsor Terrace neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City was founded in 1893. The congregation worshiped at a hall on Vanderbilt Avenue in Windsor Terrace before building a church on Ocean Parkway. The present church in the Art Deco and Gothic Revival styles was built in 1931-32. (Source: NYCAGO)
Media in category "Immaculate Heart of Mary Church (Brooklyn)"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.