From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Category India on sister projects:|
English: India, officially the Republic of India (Hindi: भारत गणराज्य Bhārat: Gaṇarājya); see also other Indian languages), is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by geographical area, the second-most populous country, and the most populous democracy in the world. Bounded by the Indian Ocean on the south, the Arabian Sea on the west, and the Bay of Bengal on the east, India has a coastline of 7,517 kilometres (4,700 mi) It is bordered by Pakistan to the west; People's Republic of China (PRC), Nepal, and Bhutan to the north; and Bangladesh and Myanmar to the east. India is in the vicinity of Sri Lanka, the Maldives, and Indonesia in the Indian Ocean.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Architecture of India (18 C, 2 F)
- ► Culture of India (58 C, 5 F)
- ► Droughts in India (2 F)
- ► Geography of India (22 C, 2 F)
- ► Nature of India (32 C, 41 F)
- ► Objects of India (13 C)
- ► Religion in India (32 C, 8 F)
- ► Wikimedia movement in India (11 C, 108 F)
Pages in category "India"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.
Media in category "India"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.