Category:Information technology in India
The Information technology industry in India accounts for a 5.19% of the country's GDP and export earnings as of 2009, while providing employment to a significant number of its tertiary sector workforce. More than 2.3 million people are employed in the sector either directly or indirectly, making it one of the biggest job creators in India and a mainstay of the national economy. In 2010, annual revenues from outsourcing operations in India amounted to US$54.33 billion compared to China with $35.76 billion and Philippines with $8.85 billion.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Information technology in India"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.
- ARIF BILLAH SHAIK.jpg 1.38 MB
- ARIF BILLAH SHAIKH.jpg 155 KB
- ARIF SHAIK BILLAH.jpg 541 KB
- Ariston-Logo.png 275 KB
- Chachen - Standard 2.png 1.48 MB
- Chachen Standard.jpg 368 KB
- Enigma Solutions.jpg 27 KB
- Jinfo Logo.jpg 5 KB
- Neologix.png 23 KB
- Overseas-presence.png 42 KB
- Prince Infocity II.jpg 1.2 MB
- Scriptech.png 52 KB
- SonicSoft logo.jpg 13 KB
- Techrista-logo.png 5 KB
- Wikilogo Ariston.png 275 KB
- Wikilogo-Ariston.png 19 KB