Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Interdisciplinary fields are professions which require advanced degrees in multiple traditional pedagogical disciplines.
permanently established interdisciplinary field of science
|Subclass of||branch of science|
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- Cognitive science (35 C, 177 F)
- Development studies (2 C, 1 F)
- Library and information science (45 C, 153 F)
- Media studies (10 C, 36 F)
- Neuroscience (58 C, 416 F)
- Religious studies (14 C, 28 F)
- Videos of interdisciplinary fields (7 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Interdisciplinary fields"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.