Category:International University Sports Federation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Fédération Internationale du Sport Universitaire (FISU, English: International University Sports Federation), based in Brussels, Belgium is responsible for the organisation and governance of worldwide competitions for student-athletes between the ages of 17 and 28 . It was founded in 1949 as the world governing body of national university sports organisations and currently has 153 member associations from 5 continental regions. It is the only international federation with more than 50 sports on its competition program.
Français : La FISU, fédération internationale de sport universitaire est basée à Bruxelles et organise les compétions de sport des étudiants.
international student sports governing body
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "International University Sports Federation"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- FISU flag.svg 563 × 375; 6 KB
- FISU flag2.svg 900 × 600; 5 KB
- FISU International University Sport Federation.svg 186 × 190; 3 KB
- FISU logo.jpg 323 × 335; 27 KB
- FISU logo.svg 563 × 375; 8 KB
- President Oleg meets President Thomas Bach of the IOC.jpg 866 × 532; 151 KB