Category:Interstate 15 in Utah
- Main Wikipedia article: Intersate 15 in Utah
From 1962 to 1977, the new Interstate 15 in Utah was officially designated as State Route 1 by the Utah State Legislature. Since 1977, it has been officially designated as State Route 15.
Note: This Wikimedia Commons category is further sub-divided into the following:
- Interstate 15 in Utah (Central Utah): Section within Beaver, Juab, and Millard counties
- Interstate 15 Utah (Northern Utah): Section within Box Elder County
- Interstate 15 in Utah (Wasatch Front): Section within Davis, Salt Lake, Utah, and Weber counties
- Interstate 15 in Utah (Southern Utah): Section within Iron and Washington counties
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.