Category:Inverness railway station
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Main Wikipedia article: Inverness railway station
English: Inverness railway station is a terminal station in Inverness, a city in the Highland area of Scotland. It is served by trains on four routes: the Highland Main Line via Carrbridge, the Aberdeen line via Nairn, and the Kyle of Lochalsh and Far North lines via Beauly.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Inverness Traction Maintenance Depot (19 F)
Media in category "Inverness railway station"
The following 59 files are in this category, out of 59 total.
- 158714 Inverness.jpg 1.64 MB
- 19890716a Inverness.jpg 1.86 MB
- First ScotRail Class 170.JPG 753 KB
- Gare d'Inverness.JPG 519 KB
- Inverness Class 47.jpg 1.98 MB
- Inverness Station 2.jpg 99 KB
- Inverness station 2015 1.JPG 3.92 MB
- Inverness station 2015 2.JPG 3.73 MB
- Inverness station 2015 3.JPG 3.49 MB
- Inverness Station 3.jpg 1.42 MB
- Inverness Station 4.jpg 141 KB
- Inverness Station 5.jpg 145 KB
- Inverness Station 6.jpg 1.48 MB
- Inverness Station.jpg 675 KB