Category:Island Dancer (ship, 1965)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 7201689.
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
- Built by: ST.CHARLES STEEL WORKS - THIBODAUX LA, U.S.A.
- Named: MR.PETER
- 1965 Renamed: GRAVY TRAIN
- 1980 Renamed: KANAKA BAY
- 1998 Renamed: RACHEL MICHELLE
- 1993 Renamed: ISLAND DANCER
Media in category "Island Dancer (ship, 1965)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Island-Dancer-19.jpg 559 KB