From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Italics are also called oblique type or cursive. This category should not be confused with the category Cursive, which is for fonts which imitate hand writing which flows from one character to the next.

Media in category "Italics"

The following 62 files are in this category, out of 62 total.