Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: John Bruce "Jack" Coghill (September 24, 1925 – February 13, 2019) was a businessman and politician from the U.S. state of Alaska. Coghill had a political career in Alaska spanning over 40 years, covering the latter portion of the territorial era and most of Alaska's history as a state, and was one of 55 delegates who drafted and signed the Alaska Constitution. Following the granting of statehood, Coghill served two separate tenures in the Alaska Senate during the 1960s and 1980s, bookending a stint of over 20 years as mayor of Nenana, Alaska. Coghill also was lieutenant governor of Alaska from 1990 to 1994, and is a former chairman of both the Republican Party of Alaska and the Alaskan Independence Party.
|Date of birth||24 September 1925|
|Date of death||13 February 2019|
|Country of citizenship|
|Member of political party|| |
Media in category "Jack Coghill"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Jack Coghill and Bettye Fahrenkamp, 1989.jpg 640 × 644; 326 KB
- Jack Coghill in 1989.jpg 990 × 892; 601 KB
- JackCoghillatGovernorsPicnic2009.jpg 500 × 529; 101 KB
- Nixon Contact Sheet WHPO-E0454.jpg 5,020 × 6,690; 1.35 MB
- Richard Nixon with Don Young and Jack Coghill, March 15, 1973.png 777 × 521; 468 KB