Category:Jackie Robinson Play Center
The Jackie Robinson Play Center on Bradhurst Avenue between West 146th and 147th Street in Jackie Robinson Park in the Harlem neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City was built in 1935-37 under the auspices of the Works Progress Adminbistration as the Colonial Play Center and was designed by Aymar Embury II, Henry Ahrens, Gilmore D. Clarke (landscaping) and others in the Romanesque Revival style. (Sources: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.) amd AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.))
Media in category "Jackie Robinson Play Center"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Jackie Robinson Play Center.jpg 1.43 MB