Category:Jacob K. Javits Federal Building
government building in New York City
|Location||Manhattan, New York City, New York|
|Date of official opening|| |
The Jacob Javits Federal Building and the James L. Watson Court of International Trade at 26 Federal Plaza on Foley Square in the Civic Center district of Manhattan, New York City was built in 1963-69 and was designed by Alfred Easton Poor and Kahn & Jacobs, with Eggers & Higgins as associate architects. A western addition was built in 1975-77 and was designed by Kahn & Jacobs, The Eggers Partnership and Poor & Swanke. (Source: AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.)
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Jacob K. Javits Federal Building"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Broadway - panoramio (37).jpg 4,558 × 3,388; 6.43 MB
- Jacob K. Javits Federal Office Building and International Court of Trade.jpg 1,956 × 2,760; 1.44 MB
- Javits Federal Bldg sunny morn jeh.jpg 2,888 × 3,811; 1.81 MB
- Javits Federal Building.JPG 640 × 480; 150 KB
- WTM sheila 0037.jpg 480 × 640; 106 KB
- WTM sheila 0038.jpg 480 × 640; 126 KB