From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: James Johnstone Barnet (1827 in Almericlose, Arbroath, Scotland – 16 December 1904 in Forest Lodge, Sydney, New South Wales) was the Colonial Architect for Colonial New South Wales, serving from 1862 to 1890. (→James Barnet)
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Australian Museum (1 C, 20 F)
- ► Forbes Court House (10 F)
- ► Kiandra Court House (5 F)
- ► North Sydney Post Office (3 F)
- ► Parkes Post Office (former) (6 F)
- ► Regent Street railway station, Sydney (16 F)
- ► Urana Court House (2 F)
Media in category "James Barnet"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.