Category:Jamestown Downtown Historic District
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
national historic district located at Jamestown in Chautauqua County, New York
|Instance of||historic district|
|Location||Jamestown, Chautauqua County, New York|
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "Jamestown Downtown Historic District"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Chautauqua School of Nursing (Jamestown, New York).jpg 4,090 × 2,727; 3.48 MB
- Hotel Jamestown (Jamestown, New York).jpg 3,937 × 3,473; 5.89 MB
- Thurston Block (Jamestown, New York).jpg 5,616 × 3,744; 8.26 MB
- Wellman Bldg Jul 12.jpg 1,936 × 2,592; 714 KB
- Wellman Building (Jamestown, New York).jpg 4,396 × 3,517; 4.47 MB
- YMCA (Jamestown, New York).jpg 4,790 × 3,193; 5.56 MB